What is Bone Cancer?
Bone cancer is a general term used when cancer cells are seen in the bone. Cancer that begins in the bone is called primary bone cancer. It is found most often in the arms and legs but it can occur in any bone in the body. This starts in other parts of the body and later spreads to the bones. Children and young people are more likely than adults to have bone cancers.
Bone cancers are most commonly found in adolescents and young people between 10 and 15 years. Because of this it is thought that they may be associated with periods of rapid bone growth, such as ‘growth spurts’ in adolescents. They affect more boys than girls.
Types of Bone Cancer
Here are various types of bone cancer. They include the following:
- Sarcoma: This type of cancer arises form asteroid tissue which is found in the bone. It is very common in the knee area or in the upper arm.
- Ewing’s Sarcoma: This name is from surgeon who discovered it. It is prevalent in males. It affects the thigh bones, shin bone, and the pelvis.
- Chondrosoma: This one usually starts in the cartilage cells. However, it could also grow within a bone or its surface.
The main symptom for bone cancer could be excessive pain. There could however be other symptoms. It is advisable to consult your physician when in pain to rule out chances of you having the disease.
Risk Factors Bone cancer
A risk factor is something that increases your chance of getting a disease or condition.
The following factors increase your chance of developing bone cancer:
- Paget disease (a noncancerous bone condition).
- Exposure to radiation.
- Injury to a bone (not yet been confirmed as a risk factor).
- Family history of bone cancer.
|Bone Cancer stages|
If you are diagnosed with bone cancer, the physician will determine the size and stages of your cancer. Bone cancer has 4 Stages includes:
- Stage I are the indicates that the bone cancer is limited to the bone and is not considered as aggressive.
- Stage II this stage indicates that the bone cancer is limited to the bone but is considered high grade and aggressive.
- Stage III this stage indicates that the bone cancer is present in two or more places on the same bone this stage of bone cancer is considered high grade and aggressive.
- Lastly stage IV this stage of bone cancer indicates that cancer has spread beyond the bone to distant areas of the body.
|What is Symptoms of Bone Cancer?|
Bone cancer symptoms vary from person to person. They also depend on the size and location of the cancer. The most specific symptom of bone cancers is pain in the bone affected. There may also be swelling and difficulty in moving. Sometimes it is diagnosed when a bone is broken as the result of a minor fall.
If you have symptoms, they may include:
This is common symptom and its very common with cancer, a fever generally that the cancer has spread from where it started. Majority of cancer patients will have fever at some points. Fever happen because that the cancer give affected to the immune system in the patient’s body.
Patients lose their weight are the sign of cancer. The majority patients will lose weight between 10 pounds and more at the some points about bone cancer.
Extreme tiredness that does not go away with rest can be an early sign of bone cancer. This can be an important symptom as the cancer gets bigger. Fatigue may happen early as in blood cancers if the cancer is causing a loss of blood. It can also be a symptoms of stomach and colon cancers.
Change the skin
Bone cancer can give affect for the skin and eyes that will be darkness be yellowing, reddening the skin, itching or excessive hair growth and more.
Other than that this symptoms also can include, Swelling or tenderness in or near a joint, the patients difficult with normal movement, anemia (low red blood cell count) and also fractures having.
One or more of these symptoms does not mean you have bone cancer. However, it very important to discuss any symptoms with your physician, since they may indicate other health problems.
|Treatment for Bone Cancer – KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Treatment|
Good and successful of Treatment about bone cancer can be treated at KL Kuala Lumpur Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal treatment by Chinese master using natural herbal.
Patient who is no hoping about their life don’t be sad and disappointed because Chinese master can make solution and also reduce their pain. Treatment by Chinese master without surgery and no side effect like NOT tiredness, NOT sickness, NOT diarrhea, NOT temporary hair loss and NOT infection, so people believed to be safe using it. Before this more patient come to see Chinese master to make treatment, they are so lucky and their pain be reduce. Duration of treatment depend with cancer stages and also the patients body QI. Chinese master are very popular through the world as magical physician because more patient are recovered after receiving his treatment.
Someone who have cancer symptoms should meet Chinese master Quickly to control the cancer using the magical herbal and acupuncture made by Chinese master in KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.